Hi guys and thanks for coming back to my blog.
It has officially been bladdy ages since I posted anything here. I had hoped to keep the updates coming fairly regularly, with a new entry every fortnight, but the reality is, I just haven’t got the time. So, whilst I hope to certainly post more regularly than, erm, not at all, it maybe won’t be as frequent as I, or maybe even you, would like.
What I do promise is that the updates that do come will be interesting, varied and full of nice photos. I have got a number of projects underway and planned, including;
1. Finally finishing the William’s Robotron cabaret scratch build.
2. Converting my garage into a dedicated games room/space.
3. Converting a Sega Dino King cabinet into something else.
4. Finally getting my console collection on display and filling some gaps.
5. Starting the hunt for my grail cabs, one by one.
But for now, I feel I need to get this blog back up and running and get some new stuff on here. And what better way to kick start things than a road trip with a fellow collector, to rescue some cabs and bring them home? Sound good?
Well, be sure to keep checking in. If you are new here, please look through some of the old stuff and let me know what you think by leaving a comment at the foot of each thread. If you like it then hit subscribe to be notified of any new stuff getting uploaded. Follow me on Twitter through the button below, or just keep popping back every now and then.
Thanks as always for taking the time to read my stuff, hope you like it.